Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Trailer Review: Jackass Presents: Bad Grandpa Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Jackass Movie HD


After the death of one of the Jackass members, Johnny Knoxville said he wanted more. He is now spinning off one of his characters. Originally I had low expectations for the movie because it wouldn't feature anyone else, but I have to say I laughed so much. The stupidity and hilarity of his character and his fake kid is just great. This does seem to be real reactions that may have gotten him in trouble which is great as well. I am so excited for this definitely seeing it is just a matter of when.

Did you like the trailer? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark my daily page. Jackass presents: Bad Grandpa will be released on October 25 of this year.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment