Friday, July 19, 2013

ABC's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Pilot, Cobie Smulders role


At today's Comic Con they finally released the pilot for Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. it got amazing reactions, the best a pilot has received so far from this years comic con. They announced also that Cobie Smulders, Avengers star, or Maria Hill, had a major guest role in the pilot. Although ABC will not sign her because of the final season of How I Met Your Mother she could get a recurring spot next year for the show. At the panel, Coulson who died in Avengers said, "I didn't like being dead." Although episode reviews aren't available this will be largely loved by critics and viewers alike. Gregg also commented" Episode 1 was good, well just wait till you see episode 2." (Comments courtesy of IGN)

Are you excited for the show? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark me as well. Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. premieres on September 24.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment