Thursday, July 4, 2013

Family Guy Season 11 review

This season of the offensive,but hilarious show has provided me and my friends many laughs. There are in my opinion no horrible episodes of Family Guy,but I accept to some people it is offensive. To start, this season was great, it had it's 200th episode which became one of my favorite Family Guy episodes to date. The ideas that Macfarlane capitalized on were great and provided lots of movie and TV references. Although I won't say a lot about the season I will give you favorites from the entire season.
Favorite Episode: Lois comes out of her shell
Favorite Peter centric episode: Call Girl/Ratings Guy
Favorite Brian centric episode: 12 and a half angry men
Favorite Stewie centric episode: Yug Yilmaf/ Road to Vegas
Favorite Chris favorite: Space Cadet
Favorite Lois favorite: Lois comes out of her shell
Favorite Meg favorite: Friends without benefits
Favorite Story Arc: Stewie and Brian's friendship throughout

The Verdict: With little problems this season I will eventually pick this up on DVD.8.5/10 

Do you like Family Guy? Comment below and follow me on, Blogbuster411.
Season 12 will begin on September 29.

The Film Scientist


No comments:

Post a Comment