Friday, July 19, 2013

The World's End is not the End

The World's End Edgar Wright' not film is not the end. After this trilogy the three(Nick Frost, Simon Pegg,and Edgar Wright) will join again for maybe another trilogy. As you probably know I love all of Edgar Wright's movies Shaun of the Dead being my favorite I think they approach films perfectly. As the World's End gets it's first reviews in it definitely shows another hit. So I'm excited and hope you are too, Simon teased "If we keep coming up with great stories, then we will make more." Edgar will most likely move on to Ant-Man first and then make another Shaun of the Dead-esque film.

Are you excited for Ant-Man or the next installment in the Cornetto trilogy? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark this for more.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment