Sunday, July 28, 2013

Lionsgate Panel


At the smallest movie panel last Saturday,  the newly major studio branded company released a new trailer for both I, Frankenstein and Catching Fire. Only the Catching Fire trailer is available online. However, since the company is just getting larger the news was low profile compared to everything else. So technically that's it. That concludes my comic con 2013 coverage(mostly). Trailer reviews, Comic Con review, overview,breakdown, assessment and three TV panels I could not miss on Sunday will be up tomorrow for the final news and trailers released at Comic Con 2013.

What did you think of Comic Con 2013? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark my daily goodness to the world.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment