Sunday, July 28, 2013

I, Frankenstein


The motion poster for the upcoming action thriller was released and it looks pretty awesome. The story takes place in the modern world. The upcoming release about Frankenstein looked deeper into the life of Frankenstein and his search for his purpose, after, as you all probably know his creator's death. I love this idea and the cast is epic, but I'm not a huge fan of late winter releases(ie January and February). This shows less confidence in Hollywood's properties. Anyway the motion poster looks great and supernatural which shows a darker life of the new fad. I will say that the title and synopsis is enough to make me see this in theaters next January.

What do you think? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark my blog for your daily dose. I, Frankenstein is set for a January 24, 2014 release.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment