Friday, July 19, 2013

Robocop panel and news


Now set for a 2014 release Robocop,a remake,it is finally getting news, images and videos. Today's panel at Comic Con 2013 they showed off some new footage and a trailer for the new Robocop. Most showcased the other robots going crazy and killing people. It shows the origin of Robocop and gives his new looks. People say the footage is great and the effects are also great a mix between CGI and practical effects. The crowd is won over by the footage. Then images are shown of all his armors. During the panel they discuss they are selling this movies to Americans. (forum courtesy of ComingSoon.net) The panel ends. I honestly love Robocop and this remake I've followed from the beginning and the things they've released so far are not appetizing. But this sounds promising, I look forward to the full reveal.

Are you as excited as I am for Robocop? Comment below and follow me on this blog,Blogbuster411,http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark me as well for more Comic Con 2013.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment