Thursday, July 11, 2013

Bond 24, the next Bond and Sam Mendes



The latest Bond film gets back Skyfall director, Sam Mendes. After negotiations they got him back. I loved Skyfall! It was great action packed fun. Daniel Craig is a good figure for Bond, he is sleek and is dark and gritty. Because he is only signed on for two more I looked up people who could be Bond and it turned out that Pacific Rim's Idris Elba was my favorite. With good things coming from this weekend's release it may be good news for him. If he is the next Bond he could be gritty just like Craig is now. He has more experience on the small screen with BBC's Luther, which I will get to seeing right away, but now with Pacific Rim under his belt he may be transferring to a big screen. His acting is said to be the best in Pacific Rim and he also perfectly delivers an Independence Day-esque speech that will knock not only your socks off but your feet off as well. If he did that for Bond he could be a great spy and potentially replace Daniel Craig.

Who do you want to be Bond after Daniel Craig? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Pacific Rim is out tonight(Which I also will be seeing and reviewing tonight,so look for that). Bond 24 is set for a TBA 2014 release. My friend's blog http://2morrowsmusic.com/ is going well, so check that out and please check out my other articles today.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment