Sunday, July 28, 2013

5 reasons why 2012's Battleship is stupid but entertaining


I recently viewed 2012's Battleship upon hearing of it being terrible. It wasn't as terrible then how people said it was, but it was still bad. Don't get me wrong the movie was very, very, entertaining, but it is definitely not one you should watch seriously. These are 5 reasons why it is so stupid but entertaining:

5. Brooklyn Decker is hot- Enough said.

4. The Aliens- Okay these squid, monkey, lizard, humanoids are weird and stupid for coming to earth with their sunlight weakness.

3. The Destruction- Who doesn't like a huge disaster movie?

2. The Veterans- I'm not sure if these guys have all their smarts left,but they sure can  lift an 1000 pound bomb.

1. 2 of the best F-bomb covers in a PG-13 movie- Mahalo Motherf*ckers, Let's drop some lead on these motherf*ckers.

Although Battleship had lots of flaws it still is entertaining, I would recommend you watch this on a rainy day.

What did you think of Battleship? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark me for your daily stuff.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment