Thursday, July 11, 2013

Why Toy Story 4 wouldn't be a terrible idea and why Finding Dory is a terrible idea

Pixar has gone sequel crazy! Their last couple of movies excluding Brave have either been sequels or prequels. The only planned sequel left is Finding Dory in 2015 about Dory finding her roots. Although most people see this as a good idea, I don't think it is. I mean where else do you go. Dory gets lost and tries to find her past home? I hope Pixar proves me wrong because I am still going to see it and I loved the original so there's that. However, Toy Story 4 may be a good idea. I know a lot of people think Toy Story 3 wrapped the franchise up perfectly,but I don't think it's over yet. Pixar is releasing little amusing shorts attached to their films and on the Disney Channel. The sequel actually seems like a possibility to with Hanks and Allan the two main voice talents wanting it. Pixar hasn't confirmed it, but these two say it's in development. The film could be slated for the secret release sequel in 2018. It is a good idea to expand on their trilogy of films, because the films have grossed almost 2 billion worldwide. Also Bonnie's room and life could bring a new adventure into the film. In Toy Story 3 they introduced new famous voices that were underused and if they did 4 they could have a larger part. Regardless maybe they shouldn't be doing sequels (except for Incredibles 2)at all after the failure of Cars 2.

What do you think, Would you rather see Finding Dory or Toy Story 4? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411. Finding Dory will be released on November 25, 2015 and there is still no word on what the next Pixar sequel will be for 2018.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment