Thursday, July 11, 2013

Captain America 2 and Jurassic Park IV teaser posters and teaser posters in general

Here are two of my most anticipated movie's teaser posters:
      
Today I"m going to give you my first impressions on these posters:
Captain America: The Winter Soldier- All the poster shows is Captain America's shield. It is battered and almost all of the paint used in the Avengers and the first Captain America has worn away. This shows that he is going to face his darkest time in this movie with his shield battered he must be to. Overall a good poster that only shows Cap is gonna be facing the most dangerous threats he has ever faced alone.

Jurassic Park IV- Like the first few films it has the tagline "Life found a way." This makes me really excited,because how did it find away after the events of the first three films and almost 15 years later. Another thing that caught my eye was the ground seemed crushed and inside the crushed ground is the mosquito with dinosaur DNA inside of it, preserved by it's sappy prison. This means another park must have been started or someone found it again. Overall great teaser poster showing the storm is coming.

My take on teaser posters: I love them. They can show so much in very little room and time. they can also leaving the audience wondering what is going to happen before the full trailer or movie comes out. Teaser posters I want in my room showing that these were the first posters ever released for that certain film.

Do you like the posters? Comment below and follow this terrific blog, Blogbuster411,http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. The release date for Captain America 2 is April 4, 2014 and for Jurassic Park IV, TBA Summer 2015.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment