Saturday, July 13, 2013

Why World War Z was technically a horror comedy



After seeing World War Z with my friends I realized the zombies weren't the only reason I had fun. Well that was definitely part of it. The movie as I said before in my review was good, not horrible,but not for the reasons you would look for. The zombies in the movies were better then advertised, they weren't horrible CGI in most parts,but it got weird when they were stupid in the last third of the film. The film is technically a comedy because of these stupid zombies, banging their heads on the wall,and chattering their teeth. This made the whole audience laugh. Another thing that was funny was the young scientist who only lasted one short scene and then fumbles falls and accidentally shoots himself in the head. The way the scene is shot is what is so funny about it. Although most of the film is trying to be serious it proves to be more entertaining and funny then expected. This is a misfire by the writers and directors,but this misfire may have saved the film.

What did you think about World War Z? Comment below and follow me on this blog,Blogbuster411,http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark me if you want to return daily! World War Z is still in theaters.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment