Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Amazing Spiderman and Electro

 
As more information is being released about Amazing Spiderman 2 it seems Entertainment Weekly may have got your first look. The cover of this weeks comic con edition it shows what projects may be covered at the convention and a grudge match with Spiderman and Electro. I have never read the Spiderman comics,but I know Electro doesn't look like that. I've heard from others though that this is his other form and he looks amazing. This looks like he has in some sort of science experiment causing him to see his electrical pulses in his body. I really liked the first Amazing Spiderman,but I feel that this one will be even better with a darker and grittier tone that the first movie tried to hide underneath Andrew Garfield's awkward Kick-Ass like personality. And most of you know what I mean by that. I am looking forward to the movie and I hope it will satisfy my high expectations.

Do you like these images? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. The Amazing Spiderman 2 will be released on May 2, 2014.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment