Friday, July 19, 2013

Hollywood Game Night review episodes 1 and 2


The new NBC reality series may be the next reality hit. I love the show right off the bat. The idea is intriguing and it brings out fun in actors, actresses and celebrities. After the first five minutes I was hooked. The show does falter with Jane Lynch being scripted,but other then that it is obviously not scripted. The games are great and the drinking element adds to the fun. I can't wait to see more. The first episode with Martin Short proved he can't handle his alcohol and the second proved Yvette Nicole Brown is a trivia master.

The Verdict: The show has little flaws and is hilarious to watch.9.5/10
+ Not scripted
+Games and celebrities
+ Alcohol + Celebrities= madness
+/- Jane Lynch

Do you watch Hollywood Game Night? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark my page for more from Comic con 2013.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment