Sunday, August 4, 2013

The 12th Doctor is Peter Capaldi!


Undoubtedly one of the greatest roles ever in television is going to "the Thick of it" star Peter Capaldi. I have not seen much of his work other then his very small role in World War Z as the W.H.O. Doctor, get it, but my first impression is this guy can act. He also looks great in the suit and most likely will also provide the excellent comedy the Doctor needs. Despite his age of 55 this is the right choice because he's not as young as Smith but is not too old as Hartnell. This is an odd choice considering that there seemed to be a relationship between the Doctor and Clara in the last episodes of Series 7, but Capaldi is older then I expected the Doctor. Unfortunately my pick for Idris Elba for 12 was not picked, but I believe Capaldi will fill his shoes just fine. I have a feeling in my stomach that Series 8 will be light and dark compared to Capaldi's other acting jobs. Hopefully he will be the best Doctor ever!

What is your first impression of Capaldi of the Doctor? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Bloguster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark this page for more. Doctor Who
Series 8 is expected to air in August 2014 and for more Capaldi, his series "The Thick of it"  is free on Hulu.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment