Sunday, August 4, 2013

Trailer Review: 47 Ronin Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Keanu Reeves, Rinko Kikuchi Movie HD


This trailer disappointed me, when I read the plot it sounded great, but now it looks like a modern day mix of Japan with the old days. The graphics and scenery are great, don't get me wrong about that,but I wanted it to be story then action. Although the action was bad ass it didn't all fit in with my idea of the film. Overall it was a good trailer, but it came off different from what I was expecting and I'll decide later on whether to see it in theaters. C+

What did you think of Keanu Reeves in the title role? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark my page for daily goodness. 47 Ronin is released on Christmas.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment