Sunday, August 4, 2013

Trailer Review: The Secret Life of Walter Mitty Official Trailer #1 (2013) - Ben Stiller...


Ben Stiller's first Oscar? I admit that I love Ben Stiller's comedy, but this looks way above that. I think Stiller is trying to break out and be in more dramas, which I want him to succeed at. However this is the big hump he needs to get over in order to do that. The trailer was great, it only had two lines of dialogue from Stiller and didn't really give away the full  plot or movie away. However, I didn't love that they had huge special effects in this movie. For example the jumping window scene looked cool, but fake. That is my only complaint so I guess I'd give it a A. A  is for, A definite must see.

What did you think of Stiller's first try at an Academy award? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark me for more. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty is set for a Christmas release.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment