Sunday, August 4, 2013

Trailer Review: Snowpiercer International Trailer #3 (2013) - Chris Evans Movie HD


Chris Evans is back! I loved him in the Avengers and when I read the synopsis back in May of last year I was super excited. Post Apocalyptic is one of my favorite genres. Snowpiercer has released some other trailers but I found this one showed the most. Although only 47 seconds it reveals people on a train run by the government don't know the outside world is experiencing the second Ice Age. The trailer is dark, gritty,and action packed. It also includes great visuals when shown form the outside. This is good,but I want more. C+

Do you like Chris Evans? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark my page for more. Snowpiercer has no release yet ,but  is expected for late 2013.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment