Monday, August 26, 2013

Ben Affleck is Batman! My opinion and more!


I know it's a bit late but Ben Affleck is the new Batman! I honestly think he's a great actor, but I'm not sure if he'd be right for the role. Affleck in my opinion does a lot of Oscar winning work, but Batman has only been nominated once for Best Picture. Honestly when he was cast for the role I was more surprised then anything when they made the announcement. I expected it to be a Karl Urban announcement even later in this year. I have heard mixed opinions on this but I think the Argo star deserves a mention here. His performance was intense and he preforms well under pressure which will fit well with Batman. He's not my choice, but I'll give him a shot. In addition Affleck is also signed for a few more Batman film as well which will give me a better opinion on his acting as Batman.

What do you think of Warner Brothers decision? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark this page for more. Batman vs. Superman is set for a Summer 2015 release.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment