Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Star Wars 7 news


After a blast of news from DC and Warner Brothers last week with Ben Affleck's, Disney has stuck their hand in the pot with Star Wars 7 news as well as a lot of Marvel news(we'll get to that later!). I'm very ecstatic that Disney is taking their time on this, planning on a Christmas 2015 release. The date is farther then I would have liked, but to get the quality needed for this is making me feel more comfortable about Disney handling it's future. Other news include it would be filmed on actual film just like the original trilogy meaning more hard work for the editors and director. This is good for the most part, but I think they should really just go with Digital it would be a little less time consuming. Finally they announced the very specific start date for it's filming(production), January 21, 2014. They must be planning on announcing not only the cast, but the plot points for the new film in the upcoming months because let's face it this is one of the most beloved film franchises and all the news sources(including me) are probably going to get their hands on it eventually. No secret can be kept forever, Disney. However, I'm surprised it has been kept a secret for this long, it must be like a government secret(via South Park). I'm sure new news is coming soon!

What do you think of the news? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark me for more.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment