Friday, August 16, 2013

OMG Guardians Footage leaked from Comic Con and D23! Review



Now I expect after a few days online, a long time for a leaked trailer, The Guardians of Galaxy trailer will be taken off soon, but before that happened I watched the leaked footage 10 times. The footage may in fact be embraced by the  And I'm going to review it for you guys or at least give my opinion: So first off, Oh my God! Although it is only 30 seconds long it still packs a punch. I wasn't that concerned like most people but now I'm more excited then ever for this movie! It starts with a quinjet flying away and then non stop action until the end. At the end the final joke made it even more awesome. The characters and effects were really good for only about a months worth of footage. Although we didn't see much of Gamora other then two scenes in the trailer she looked really good. I couldn't help noticing that adding to the comedy feel is the song from Reservoir Dogs, Hooked on a Feeling by the Blue Swedes. Overall this movie is going to be action packed, funny, and a good time! A+ If you get a chance look it up.

What do you think of the photos and footage? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/ . Bookmark this page for more daily entertainment. The Guardians of the Galaxy is set for August 1 of next year.

PS- Rocket Raccoon, Star Lord(Chris Pratt) and John C Reilly are badass

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment