Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New Format and Schedule

After consideration, I have a new schedule that I will post thing in:
Monday- Movie Monday-All about the week in movies
Tuesday- Throwback Tuesdays- I review some old classics
Wednesday- Original Wednesdays- My opinions and ideas
Thursday- TV Thursday-All about the week in television
Friday- Top 10 list Friday
Saturday- Super Fan Saturdays- I talk about my favorite TV shows and movies, and tell My predictions for the next week.
Sunday- Discussion Sunday- I discuss entertainment news that is controversial

Do you like the new format?Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. It really helps that you keep coming back. Bookmark this blog for more.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment