Saturday, August 24, 2013

Top 10 films of 2013 so far (in my opinion)


After last night's viewing of The World's End, I have decided to compile my top 10 movies so far of 2013. It is half way through the year and almost Oscar season so here it is:

HM RED 2- RED 2 was better then the first but not the best movie of the year.

10. (tie) Olympus has Fallen/ The Hangover Part III/ Warm Bodies- Now I may have a three way tie between these three but believe it or not I enjoyed myself during every one of them.

9. World War Z- Silly, smart, and a film trying to be horrifying.

8. Monsters University- The best Pixar entry since Toy Story 3.

7. The Last Stand- Another guilty pleasure. Whether it is Arnold on the big screen or just the sheer violence, I really liked it.

6. Pacific Rim- Destruction! 12 year old me just fainted.

5. Iron Man 3- Not the best Iron Man but not the worst either.

4. This is the End- Honestly I laughed harder here then in The World's End.

3.Man of Steel-A fitting Superman film.

2. The World's End- The funniest movie of the summer, but not as laughable as This is the End. It still provides an interesting look at the human race.

1. Star Trek Into Darkness- I'm not a Trekkie so I loved this film. Saw it twice!

Which are your favorite films(so far) for 2013? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Bloguster411,http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark my page for more daily goodness.

The Film Sceintist

No comments:

Post a Comment