Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Robocop remake, South Park movie sequel, Jurassic Park 4

I know all three items of news have been around for awhile now, but I love the ideas of all of these. For sequels I will most likely rant about check out Independence Day 2 and 3 and the Pixar and Disney back to form story, these will go up later this week or today.

Robocop Remake (2014)- I saw Robocop the original awhile back and again in the last couple of months. And in 2010 when they announced the remake I've followed the news ever since. I think the casting is great and the set photos of Robocop is cool, but what concerns me is if the movie will be R rated and why it is being released in February. The film is better then that I hope. This February only three new films(documentaries not included) preformed well by critics standards. They were Warm Bodies, Snitch, and Side Effects. Next year this film, Pompeii and the Lego Movie I expect to at least get good critical receptions. I think with the Robocop remake the costume is bad ass but I would've wished to see a less updated version. Hopefully this will rock.

South Park 2(TBA, next 5 years.)- A musical based on the raunchy TV show South Park I'm in. I loved the first musical that shows that Trey Parker and Matt Stone know how to write and preform music. The original made back in 1999 will most likely will be worst then the first. I might be embarrassed to go to the theater, so a rental I'm excited for, yes.

Jurassic Park 4(2015)- The plot has supposedly been released by http://www.joblo.com/ saying that will include a human dinosaur team up film versing a larger dinosaur. Now it would be back to a real amusement park. This I love the idea of giant fights(Pacific Rim, Transformers) and this seems great but hard to make.

Do you want to see these sequels or remake? Comment below and follow me on this blog Blogbuster411

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment