Sunday, September 8, 2013

Trophy Wife, Pilot Review


At first when I heard about this in January, I thought it would be the next Malibu Country, but then the trailer hit and it won me over. But did the pilot live up to the trailer's high standards? It's not often that a pilot wins me over in the first two minutes, but this one did. This is one of the best pilots I have ever seen. My hope were high after the trailer, and it somehow exceeded them making myself laugh out loud, a lot. Like the Goldbergs it didn't ruin lots of it's laughs in the trailer, but it added to them. The chaos cause was perfectly handled by the director and co-writers. This could be the new Modern Family.

The Verdict: A definite appointment viewing show that I will even go as far as to watch the pilot again in two weeks. Great job ABC! 9.5/10
+Funny!
+Malin Akerman's and Bradley Whitford's chemistry
+All likable characters
+Equally spread character time
+The kids
+Chaos
-The only flaw I see is it seems a little short,but it really isn't

Are you going to tune in for the pilot? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark my page for more. Trophy Wife will premiere on September 24 on ABC. Watch it!

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment