Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Avengers: Age of Ultron and the Guardians of the Galaxy actors!



Marvel is no longer casting unknowns. Among the names added to the casts of both Avengers: AOU and The Guardians of the Galaxy are Bradley Cooper, James Spader, Vin Diesel, Aaron Taylor Johnson, and Elizabeth Olsen. This has accumulated over the weeks and I like their castings. I think Diesel is a great choice for Groot and Spader for Ultron. Although I'm shaky on all the other castings I feel that I can trust Marvel right now. They've transformed every actor they have into a star. Although these people are already A-listers this could expand their popularity even more. Olsen and Johnson are the least known so they will most likely become superstars as Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver. Rounding out the bunch was Bradley Cooper as Rocket Raccoon another one I may need to trust Marvel.

What do you think of the castings? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark this page for more.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment