Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Trailer Review: Neighbors (2014) Red Band Trailer


The successor for This is the End and Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Nicolas Stroller (director) and actor Seth Rogen now return with and even bigger band of characters. The trailer got me on so little too! I loved This is the End so this is great, but the fact that pulls me in is the addition of Disney star, Zac Efron. I believe this could be his breakout film that could catapult him into adult comedies and dramas, not just romances and children films. Great trailer especially the condom part. A+

What did you think of the trailer and This is the End? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark me for more. Neighbors opens on May 9, 2014, rated R for sure.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment