Saturday, September 21, 2013

The Neighbors Season 2 Season premiere "Family Conference" Review


I know this show was absolutely terrible when it started last year, but for some reason the first two episodes provided at least one fresh laugh that made me come back for more. And I'm glad I did I was as shocked as most of you were when it got a second season but I was glad and now here comes season 2. I noticed during the premiere the writing was way better then the first season and now I laugh openly at the hilarious families living next door. They make remarks about TV and it breaks the 4th wall. I understand iit was a little cheesy but this episode not only held laughs but also a little bit of heart. I beg you please tune in next week or watch the previous episodes on Hulu. The potential has been reached.

The Verdict: More Funny then ever. Original and a great premiere.10/10
+Breaking the 4th Wall
+Amber and Reggie
+Jerry Springer
+The actual Conference
+Funny as Hell
+Better Writing
+Emmy Nominated
+Sticking with the show payed off
+Quirky/Cultish
                                                                            
Will you tune in next week? What do you think of the show? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark my page for more. The Neighbors is on every Friday at 8:30 EST. Or watch the premiere and entire first season on Hulu now. Please, give it a chance.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment