Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back in the Game, Pilot Review


I am a sucker for baseball! But this still won't make appointment viewing like The Goldbergs. A few jokes hit the spot and make me laugh out loud but others just make you go wow, that is just terrible. Maggie Lawson is the prevailing actress in the show and proves to be both attractive and funny. Caan feels like a nuisance that may become a great role. I admit I had my doubts with the show and I still do, but it still provides laughs.

The Verdict: Maggie Lawson is funny and attractive in the main role, but there are a lot of kinks that won't make me a regular viewer. 6.5/10
+Jokes
-Jokes
+Maggie Lawson
+/-James Caan
+The misfit team
+/-Not great plot, but I love baseball
-Forced

Are you going to watch this pilot? Comment below and follow me on this blog, Blogbuster411, http://blogbuster411.blogspot.com/. Bookmark my page for more. Back in the Game premieres on September 25 on ABC.

The Film Scientist

No comments:

Post a Comment